New Rochelle Hyundai didn't pay me $7K balance after trade for more than 6 weeks!

On September 26, 2015 I traded in my car at New Rochelle Hyundai.Balance after trade that New Rochelle Hyundai owes to me is $7,000 (see attached).

The Sales Manager Jones promised that I would get my check in a couple of weeks. At the end of October I started to call Jones. He was ensuring I would receive the check soon, then he stopped returning my calls. I called the dealership several times, asking to connect with the Finance Manager of General Manager.

They were always busy and never returned my calls. On November 3, 2015 I called the Hyundai National Customer service at 844-462-5557. They said they can only call the dealership and relay my request. A day after, on November 4, 2015 Sales Manager Mike from New Rochelle Hyundai dealership called me.

He apologized, promised to fix the issue ASAP and return to me the day after at the latest.On November 6, 2015 I called Mike, he was not available and didn’t return my call.

Today November 9, 2015, more than six weeks after I traded in my car, the situation is still the same – no calls back, no check with my $7,000.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Not paying off the trade-in

Reason of review:
Product or service
New Rochelle Hyundai Finance Department
Review category
review #731596 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with New Rochelle Hyundai? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.