100% full Not resolved

On September 26, 2015 I traded in my car at New Rochelle Hyundai.Balance after trade that New Rochelle Hyundai owes to me is $7,000 (see attached).

The Sales Manager Jones promised that I would get my check in a couple of weeks. At the end of October I started to call Jones. He was ensuring I would receive the check soon, then he stopped returning my calls. I called the dealership several times, asking to connect with the Finance Manager of General Manager.

They were always busy and never returned my calls. On November 3, 2015 I called the Hyundai National Customer service at 844-462-5557. They said they can only call the dealership and relay my request. A day after, on November 4, 2015 Sales Manager Mike from New Rochelle Hyundai dealership called me.

He apologized, promised to fix the issue ASAP and return to me the day after at the latest.On November 6, 2015 I called Mike, he was not available and didn’t return my call.

Today November 9, 2015, more than six weeks after I traded in my car, the situation is still the same – no calls back, no check with my $7,000.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7000. The author is overall dissatisfied with New Rochelle Hyundai and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about new rochelle hyundai finance department from New Rochelle Hyundai was not paying off the trade-in Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Rochelle Hyundai.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare New Rochelle Hyundai to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Rochelle Hyundai?

Comments