New Rochelle Hyundai didn't pay me $7K balance after trade for more than 6 weeks!
On September 26, 2015 I traded in my car at New Rochelle Hyundai.Balance after trade that New Rochelle Hyundai owes to me is $7,000 (see attached).
The Sales Manager Jones promised that I would get my check in a couple of weeks. At the end of October I started to call Jones. He was ensuring I would receive the check soon, then he stopped returning my calls. I called the dealership several times, asking to connect with the Finance Manager of General Manager.
They were always busy and never returned my calls. On November 3, 2015 I called the Hyundai National Customer service at 844-462-5557. They said they can only call the dealership and relay my request. A day after, on November 4, 2015 Sales Manager Mike from New Rochelle Hyundai dealership called me.
He apologized, promised to fix the issue ASAP and return to me the day after at the latest.On November 6, 2015 I called Mike, he was not available and didn’t return my call.
Today November 9, 2015, more than six weeks after I traded in my car, the situation is still the same – no calls back, no check with my $7,000.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not paying off the trade-in
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- New Rochelle Hyundai Finance Department
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Horrible customer service from ANGIE located at New Rochelle Regal theatre, and her Manager MARYBETH WAS just as unhelpful and unprofessional assisting with the matter at hand. I will be..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."